Mental Health

MyLink - The App

The MyLink app provides access to resources in several areas of Nebraska including Central NE, Sandhills NE, Sarpy Co NE, and Southeast NE.  

Once you choose your language and location, the resource directory for your chosen location is downloaded locally to your device so that you may access the resources in the future without a cellular connection.

Resources include: Basic Needs, Child and Family, Disability Resources, Education, Employment, Food, Health, and many more!

Veterans' Service Office

To get in touch with Scott Bates, the Veterans’ Service Officer of Gage County, email [email protected], or call 402.223.1342.