We have several areas of our facility available for you to rent both during facility hours and after. For a complete Rental Contract, contact Shely Bauman at 402-223-5266 or email [email protected]
- Friday, Saturday, or Sunday 3-hour rental (includes lobby & gymnasium after hours) $225
- Friday or Saturday OVERNIGHT rental (includes lobby & gymnasium) $325
Other rooms available to rent ala carte: (during facility hours/after facility hours)
- Before/After Schoolroom ($25 per hour/$50 per hour)
- Mini Gym ($50 per hour/$75 per hour)
- Pool Viewing Room ($25 per hour/$50 per hour)
- Conference Room ($25 per hour/$50 per hour)
- Pool (2-hour min) (N/A $50 per hour – if more than 25 people are in the pool an extra guard will be needed. This will be an additional $20/hr.
- Half of the Main Gym with Volleyball Nets – Friday nights only from either 5 – 6 pm or 6:15 – 7:15 pm; $25/hr.
- Ala Carte volleyball nets $25
- Ala Carte popcorn machine $15
- Dodgeballs $10
- ‘The Grind’ Basketball Shooting Machine – 30 minutes = $15/ 1 hour = $25 (members only)
1. All rentals are subject to the availability of the requested area(s).
2. Reservations for rentals must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the rental date and made during normal business hours.
3. Upon accepting the rental agreement, the Beatrice YMCA requires a down payment equal to one-half of the total rental cost, with the remaining half payable on the day of the rental unless previous arrangements have been made. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to the rental to receive a full refund, less a $30 administration fee. If cancellation is not made at least 72 hours in advance the Beatrice YMCA reserves the right to withhold all or a portion of the down payment.
4. The Beatrice YMCA will bill the responsible party for damages to the property or facility or for excessive cleaning charges.
5. All areas of usage must be cleaned at the end of the rental. Please leave the facility as found upon arrival. (Place trash in trash cans, remove any decorations, notify employees of any spills, etc.) NO FOOD or DRINK will be allowed in the gymnasium (except water).
6. The renters must provide one adult/supervisor per every 10 participants under the age of 18. This supervisor will need to be in the areas with participants at all times.
7. Friday rentals can begin at 8:00 PM, Saturday/Sunday rentals can begin at 6:00 PM; all overnight rentals must end by 6:00 AM the following morning.
8. No one will be allowed on the second level of the facility or in either of the aerobics rooms during a rental for any reason.
9. Every child under the age of 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the water – no exceptions.
10. Gymnasium rules: No black-soled shoes, no hanging on the rims, no kicking basketballs or volleyballs, no dunking.
11. A Beatrice YMCA employee will be in the building at all times but is not responsible for supervising or entertaining the participants.
12. ANY CONDUCT CONTRARY TO THE PURPOSE OF THE BEATRICE YMCA IS PROHIBITED IN ALL AREAS OF THE FACILITY. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, SMOKING, OR ILLEGAL DRUGS IS SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY.
A Rental Contract must be filled out prior to rental.